Terms and conditions of sale
The site ceramichecasola.com is owned by F.lli Casola srl, with registered office in Via Laurito 49 – 84017 Positano (SA), VAT number 03368890657.
Conclusion of the contract and acceptance of the general conditions of sale.
1. If the Customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who buys the goods for purposes that are not related to their business or professional activity, or does not make the purchase indicating a VAT number in the order form), the contracts concluded with F.lli Casola srl accessing the Site are governed by the Legislative Decree 6 September 2005 n. 206 (Consumer Code). F.lli Casola srl also complies with the obligations deriving from Legislative Decree 9 April 2003 n. 70 (Implementation of Directive 2000/31/ EC concerning certain legal aspects of information society services in the internal market, with particular reference to electronic commerce).
2. The contract stipulated between F.lli Casola srl and the Customer must be considered concluded when the order sent by the Customer – in compliance with the purchase procedure indicated on the Site – reaches the address of the Site. The order sent by the Customer will be binding for F.lli Casola srl only if the entire purchase procedure has been completed regularly and correctly, without any indication of error messages from the Site.
3. By submitting the order, the Customer acknowledges and declares to have read all the information provided to them during the purchase procedure and to fully accept the general conditions of sale.
Right of withdrawal
4. In accordance with art. 5 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, if the Customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who buys the goods for purposes that are not related to their business or professional activity, or does not make the purchase indicating a VAT number in the order form), they have the right to withdraw from the contract for any reason, without needing to provide explanations and without any penalty, except as indicated in the following articles 5, 6 and 7.
5. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must send a letter to F.lli Casola srl within fourteen days from the date of receipt of the goods. This piece of communication must be sent by registered letter to:
F.lli Casola srl
Via Laurito 49
84017 Positano (SA)
Or e-mailed to email@example.com, again within the aforementioned fourteen-day timeframe. Once the communication containing the declaration of withdrawal is received, Customer Service will inform the Customer – via e-mail – about the address to which the goods need to be returned. The Customer must send the product with its original packaging and with everything originally contained to the indicated address. The shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the Customer. The Customer must return the goods within fourteen days from the communication to the Customer, via e-mail, of the address to which the goods are to be shipped.
The shipment is under the responsibility and risk of the Customer until the goods are received by F.lli Casola srl. Upon receipt of the goods, F.lli Casola srl will check their integrity and refund the amount of the purchased product to the Customer. The refund will take place within fourteen days from the notice of withdrawal, except for the non-receipt of the returned product by F.lli Casola srl. The refund will be issued by bank transfer, or in accordance with the rules set by the credit card service or PayPal ®.
6. The right of withdrawal can be exercised only if the purchased product is not damaged. It is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (e.g. accessories, etc.). The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for tailor-made or personalized products or which, by their nature, cannot be returned or can deteriorate or expire rapidly. The purchased product must be returned intact and in its original packaging, complete in all its parts. In the event of damage to the goods during transportation, F.lli Casola srl will inform the Customer of what happened (within five working days after receiving the product in its warehouse), to allow the Customer to promptly raise a complaint against the courier chosen by them and get a refund for the value of the product (if insured by the Customer). F.lli Casola srl is not responsible for damage, theft or loss of the returned products with uninsured shipping at the Customer’s expense.
7. The right of withdrawal lapses if the returned goods have a defect and the external and / or internal packaging or elements of the product (accessories, etc.) are missing, or the product has been damaged due to causes other than transportation. If the Customer lose their right of withdrawal, F.lli Casola srl will return the purchased product to the Customer, charging the shipping costs to the Customer.
Any external damage to the packaging must be immediately reported to the Courier by affixing SPECIFIC RESERVE OF DAMAGE on the delivery note. As required by current legislation, the maximum term for reporting transport damage is 3 days after receiving the goods.
11. Any complaint by the Customer must be sent via e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to F.lli Casola srl Via Laurito 49 – 84017 Positano (SA).
1. Credit card
To make a purchase with a credit card, select “PayPal” in the basket. You’ll be redirected to the PayPal website, where you can select “Pay with a credit card”.
The credit cards we accept are Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Carta Aura, Discover and Maestro.
If the purchase is made with an American Express credit card, the order may be delayed due to specific anti-fraud checks. Furthermore, we remind you that the destination address of the goods must correspond to the one declared at the time the card was issued, otherwise you’ll need to contact the American Express call center on 06-72280371 to authorize shipping to a different address.
If the purchase is made through the PayPal payment method, at the end of the order the Customer is directed to the PayPal login page.
The amount related to the order is debited to the PayPal account after the order is placed.
If the order is cancelled both by the Customer and F.lli Casola srl, the amount will be refunded to the customer’s PayPal account.
The order cancellation is possible only if it hasn’t been prepared in the warehouse yet. The status of the order can be seen in the “Order Status” section and the order can no longer be cancelled if the status “Order being processed” appears.
Once the cancellation of the transaction is requested, F.lli Casola srl can never be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused by the delay in the non-release of the amount paid with PayPal. At no time during the purchase process does F.lli Casola srl know the customer’s financial information. Since there is no data transmission, there is no possibility that this data is intercepted. No computer archive of F.lli Casola srl contains, or retains, such data. For each transaction performed with a PayPal account, the Customer will receive a confirmation e-mail from PayPal.
3. Advance payment by bank transfer
If the payment is made in advance by bank transfer, the order is sent only when the money is credited to F.lli Casola srl’s account, which must take place within 5 working days from the date of purchase, after which the order is automatically cancelled. The reason for the bank transfer must contain the order number issued in the email confirmation.
The bank details are sent via email when the order is accepted.
The bank details on which transfers are to be made are given in the order confirmation e-mail.
If the order is cancelled both by the Customer and F.lli Casola srl, the company will request the cancellation of the transaction and the release of the paid amount. The order cancellation is possible only if the order hasn’t been prepared in the warehouse yet. The status of the order can be seen in the “Order Status” section and the order can no longer be cancelled if the status “Order being processed” appears. Payments can take different times to clear depending on the banking system and can last until they expire (24th day from the date of authorization). Once the cancellation of the transaction is requested, F.lli Casola srl can never be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused by the delay in the non-release of the amount paid with the bank transfer.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping door to door (sidewalk delivery) and insurance included for order over 500,00 euro.
Additional charge of 50,00/60,00 euro for order under this amount in accordance with the following table:
Europe not U.E.
How long does it take for my order to be shipped?
Delivery times for an order depend on the type and availability of the items you chose. Some products can be created specifically for your order, therefore it depends on the manufacturing times which vary based on the type of item, from 8 to 10 weeks.
We remind you that the bank transfer requires 48h of additional verification. If your order includes items with different delivery times, a single shipping will take place. We will do our best to guarantee the best service possible and to provide you with the courier’s contact details. F.lli Casola srl undertakes to respect the estimated delivery times communicated on the site. However, should unforeseen events occur during production, you will always be promptly notified by the F.lli Casola srl team. For doubts or assistance, write to email@example.com
Who delivers my package?
The order will be processed by our logistics service and delivered by the best couriers available on the market, who will send an email with the tracking number as soon as the order is given to them. It is also possible to have a scheduled delivery appointment. You will be contacted to arrange the time and date you would like to have your goods delivered. The goods will be delivered to the desired address.
Can the order be shipped outside Italy?
F.lli Casola srl ship their products all over the world. Indicate the destination country during the purchase process if not present at the time of purchase, or send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the destination and we will provide you with all the information you need. Remember that some international shipments require the payment of customs fees, which will be charged to you. For more information, do not hesitate to write to email@example.com
What do I need to do when my order is delivered?
We advise you to always check your order upon delivery. We recommend checking that the products are in good condition, the number of packages delivered corresponds to the one indicated in the order and the packaging is intact, not damaged or otherwise altered at the time of delivery. Any anomaly must be indicated on the carrier’s delivery note by writing “accepted provisionally because the package is damaged”. At the same time, an email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the delivery. Any problem in the delivery must be reported within 3 days, after which we won’t be able to accept any communication nor complaint.
What do I need to do if the product is damaged?
Check the external packaging and its integrity. In case of anomalies, take a picture before opening. In the case of broken objects, take a photo of them in their packaging.
Inform us of what happened and please send the photos of the damaged goods.